Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Trying Something New

I'm taking a cue from friends who have either recently created a blog or have had one for some time to create a family blog of my own. This is definitely new territory for me, so I'm learning as I go. Any comments and tips from you experienced bloggers out there would be much appreciated! My hope is to give far-away friends and family, as well as those who are close to us, a chance to watch our two little monkeys (Aidan & Alan) as they take on the adventures of childhood. I can see how the maintenance of this blog could easily become an obsession for me, as there is nothing more important to me than my family. To have a place to document and share the moments of my children's lives is wonderful! Honestly, I can't think of a good reason why I haven't done this sooner. In the days to come I hope to make several updates to get our new family blog going...enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'll be reading! It's a lot of fun and I am here to help you with any questions you have about blogspot, however, I am still learning too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Bloggyland Jayme! We started our blog in order for family to keep up with the critters. I was hesitant at first, but now I really enjoy posting, and seeing what new people come my way.
    Have fun! And your blog is too cute!
    ~Brienne

    ReplyDelete